Welcome to Trendingtee.blogspot.com !

Best nurses are like pineapples tough on the outside t-shirt

There ar numerous flavors to decide on from, salty and bitter aren’t my personal favorites. i believe nursing is certainly a profession that prides itself on overworked workers. once I was in school lack of sleep, being on your feet for twelve hours, and not taking a possibility to pee were belongings you wore with a badge of honor. As a student in my 30s and take nurses are like pineapples tough on the outside shirt I had totally different priorities than my younger peers. And currently as a nurse, I feel no shame in oral communication “I need to leave on time nowadays, I’m payment the evening with my family” or “I can’t cowl your shift this weekend, I’ll be with my family.” I work extremely onerous once I’m at the hospital in order that I will keep that balance and not need to place in additional time than I’m regular for. however it’s undoubtedly onerous during this profession.
Buy it here: http://bit.ly/2w1Pod6
More style: Best nurse t-shirts
Nurses are like pineapples tough on the outside hoodie

Design by: https://detectiveshirts.com